UL224 125 °C VW-1 600 V file E204071
CSA file: 1934614
SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/5 classes 1 and 3
This high quality, radiated polyolefin sheath is resistant to rips and tears as well as being flexible and durable.
When applied with heat, it fits perfectly with the part to be treated.
In electronic fields designed to coat and insulate conductors, welded joints, electrical terminals; to insulate and protect against corrosive agents and is suitable for all uses. It has been designed with MIL SPEC specifications for use in military and defense applications.
• CLASS F 135°C
• SHRINKAGE FACTOR : 2:1
• FLAME RETARDANT : V-1
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE : -55°C TO +135°C
• MINIMUM SHRINKAGE TEMPERATURE : +70°C
• MINIMUM TOTAL SHRINKAGE TEMPERATURE : +100°C
• LONGITUDINAL VARIATION: 0+/- 10% MAXIMUM
• Color: black
• Special Colors: red, blue, yellow, green, white, transparent (class 2, available up to ø 76,2 mm)
• Diameter: from 1.2 mm to 150 mm
• Packaging: reels
Also available in various lengths and mini-boxes.