The external part consists of continuous interwoven strands of basalt; it won’t burn nor ignite; it is classified V-0.
The internal part consists of a basalt padding with textured continuous threads. It won’t burn nor ignite (complete absence of any kind of fumes) and is classified V-0.
• Winding mechanism on electric motors
• Seals for industrial ovens, oven doors, stoves and chimneys
• Product used for Aerospace or Aeronautics in applications wherever protection from extreme temperatures is required.
• CLASS C 600°C
• DEGREE OF SELF-EXTINGUISHING: V-0
• DIELECTRIC INSULATION: < kV 1
• FRAYS WHEN CUT
• Operating temperature: -250°C + 650°C
• Fire Barrier up to +1200°C
• Good mechanical resistance
• Outstanding resistance to acids
• Standard color: bronze
• Standard diameter: from 3 mm to 22 mm; other diameters on request
• Packaging: reels